Thursday, February 16, 2012

IF MY DREAM...DREAM BEAM 16



If my dream...

If my dream didn't matter, if my dream didn't make a difference, I would not have an existence, If my dream was misplaced, If my dream was erased, I would find it, If my dream was dismissed by you, I would forgive you, If I screamed my dream to the mountain tops I would hear it echo, it would ripple and triple and giggles would fall as my dream became one but not all,  If I live my dream then my life is what it's meant to be, If I share my dream then a new dream will be.     
                by Michelle Wotruba



I think I'll do that.  xxxxoooo Michelle





Poem by Michelle from www.mommyspinkielipgloss.blogspot.com , I would love for you to borrow my poem just let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!