Thursday, February 2, 2012

DREAMY to-DOING...DREAM BEAM 2

Dream vs. Goal

What’s the difference between the two?  Well, to me a Dream is like going on a wild adventure without directions and a Goal is like a practical friend that you call to get you there. 

As a reminder that your dream is amazing why don’t you take a visual tidbit (practical friend) of your dream with you whenever you are doing one of your good &/or bad habits. 


One of my dreams is to publish my children’s book, The Town of Plizz Dot that I wrote with my daughter. 

Here is my practical friend.  I have a habit of putting on lipgloss :) These are bookmarks that Nyla and I made.  I brought them as a little gift to Mrs. Titus’s kindergarten class when I read my book, The Town of Plizz Dot.  In the picture you see a couple of clues as to what my dream book is about.  

Hey, really enjoy your Dreams (wild adventures) and Goals (practical friends) today!  xxxxoooo Michelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!