Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BONUS DAY! DREAM BEAM 29

HI DREAM BEAMS!
Today is an amazing once in 4 years kinda day, I thought I would just give you a little reminder of what the definition of a leap year is. I found this so powerful!  I made the last part bold and big, to remind you that if any part of your dream has gone "a drift" then this is your perfect BONUS OPPORTUNITY DAY! I love these days! Also, as you will see I added little picture treasures of what we talked about during the month of Lovin Our Dreams, Dreamy-to-Doing (for additional info refer to past posts)
def. from Wikepedia Answers.com
A leap year (or intercalary or bissextile year) is a year containing one additional day (or, in the case of lunisolar calendars, a month) in order to keep the calendar year synchronized with the astronomical or seasonal year.[1] Because seasons and astronomical events do not repeat in a whole number of days, a calendar that had the same number of days in each year would, over time, drift with respect to the event it was supposed to track. By occasionally inserting (or intercalating) an additional day or month into the year, the drift can be corrected.
I am so inspired by you, that's what your dream is saying!
WRITE YOUR DREAM INTENTION CLEAR AND PROUD AND IN THE NOW!
TREAT YOUR DREAM LIKE YOUR ITS SUPERHERO!

I love my superhero juice! 

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH AN INSPIRATION, just because Lovin our Dreams, Dreamy-to-Doing month is almost over doesn't mean that you stop lovin your dreams!! DREAM BEAMS will remain here for a constant reminder for you and you are a continuous reminder to not only YOU but to all of US that dreams rock! todo mundo!
xxxxoooo Michelle

I love my dream! 私は夢を愛しています!Jeg elsker min drøm! J'aime mon rêve ! Ich liebe meinen Traum! Αγαπώ το όνειρό μου! Amo il mio sogno! Jeg elsker min drøm ! Kocham moje marzenia!Eu amo meu sonho! Я люблю мою мечту! ¡Adoro mi sueño! Jag älskar min dröm! ฉันรักความฝันของผม” I love rüyamın!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!