Sunday, March 18, 2012

What I'm in to...

What I'm into right now...I'm in to living! My husband, Andy is a commercial fisherman and when he's home I'm not going to be blogging so much.  Andy's just jammed packed with fun and we like to maximize our time together.  Nyla, the guys (our dog's Martine and Dodger...you met them on my last post) and I just love to gobble up all his time. 

Since my husband is a commercial fisherman the main thing I can rely on is that I can't rely on anything with fishing!  Andy went on a 12 day fishing trip and came home after 5 due to a boat motor problem.  He thought it would take a couple of days but instead it took 2 weeks!  I'm definitely not complaining at all!  We call these days bonus days'!   

During all those bonus days what I realized is that I miss blogging and hanging with you.  So what I came up with is... 

"Flinging into Fabulous"...
all during a fishing trip!

This will start tomorrow and will last about 10 days...
Join me and we will figure out what fabulous is all about!   

xxxxoooo Michelle  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!