Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


We thought you should have options for your birthday cake :)

Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to You!  Happy Birthday Dear Mama JJ! Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!

Have the best birthday ever!! Mom, as I get older I realize more and more that I'm like you and that makes me so happy! I don't know how I got so lucky to have a Mom so caring and supportive and positively fun but boy did I luck out!

As I do everyday I wish we lived close so that we could hug you often but as always I'm so thankful for our daily calls.  Thank you for all the sacrifices you made for us all along the way, they have not gone unnoticed and thanks for helping me be the best mommy that I can be.

Here's to celebrating your special day! We love you so much!!

Sending you lots of birthday love and hugs!
Missy, Andy and Nyla

...and thanks for teaching me at a young age that it is perfectly ok to have cake in the morning!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!