Thursday, March 22, 2012

FLINGING INTO FABULOUS...all during a fishing trip


Hi!  I started Flinging into Fabulous when Andy left for a fishing trip.  This is the 4th day he's been gone (in fishing you don't count the day they actually leave).  I've talked to him 2 times.  Cell phones don't work out there and the boat satellite phone only works sometimes.  When we talk to him the call is brief just enough for him to make sure were all right, it gives me comfort hearing his voice in the minute or two of the call.   There's about 6 more days left in his fishing trip.  We're counting down but being fabulous in the meantime!


So what am I going to do today that is fabulous, hmm, I don't know yet.  I think I'm just going to embrace the day and realize all the fabulous in it that I normally overlook and see where that takes me.

Here's how I start my day.

In my mind I can see the way I want the world to be. With my eyes I can see the beauty in the world that is.

In my body I can feel the power that it gives me I can use my arms to embrace and hug.  I can walk as fast or slow as I want and skip when Nyla is around, I can even jump on the bed when Nyla isn't around :)  I can smell the yumminess of my world.  I can see with my eyes the visual gifts that the universe has brought me. I can hear the laughter and songs of birds and people, Nyla's is the one I love the most.  I cover me with clothes that I love.

In my spirit I can choose the positive inspiration that feeds my soul and give freely and openly.

Yep, I'm ready for fabulous, I just have to throw on some rockin shoes, some bracelets and of course pink lip gloss!

xxxxoooo Michelle  I'm enjoying today, because tomorrow is going to be a little rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!