Monday, March 19, 2012

FLINGING INTO FABULOUS KICKOFF!


If I take the definition of fling and fabulous and blend them together and add a little bit this is what Flinging into Fabulous means to me...
Flinging into Fabulous is
moving or throwing something or somebody carelessly or forcefully into amazingly or almost unbelievably great or impressive, extremely good, pleasant or an enjoyable and dramatic way of life!


To fling into Fabulous you need to feel fabulous and let's face it summer is right around the corner and who wants to feel bad and miss all that fun!  But fabulous flinging isn't just about looking good.  It's about your total package all three - mind, body and spirit flinging into fabulous!  Fabulous has no negativity in it!


MIND
We all have things in our life that are negative. What I'm realizing is most of those are an easy fix.  For instance, on my counter is an electric pencil sharpener that my daughter just loves.  She gets the biggest kick out of it.  Unfortunately its needed new batteries for quite a while and shes kind of forgotten about it. I love my counters to be clutter free (which they rarely are) so every time I look at that pencil sharpener I'm reminded that I need to get batteries and that my counter is that much more cluttered which I don't like at all. It is a little thing but why have that little negative thing floating around in my head especially when big ones come up all the time?

So today, I put some batteries in it and it didn't work! I could have thrown that thing away along time ago!! Think of how many of those little negative things we have that can easily be taken care of!


BODY
My family gives "GOOD MORNING" hugs everyday.  Some days that good morning hug doesn't happen until the afternoon or evening and sometimes we just don't feel like giving a good morning hug; but there is something about that physical touch that immediately makes us feel better.  It's kinda become our little family thing.  Today give someone a good morning hug; let's face it nothing bad can come from a hug!

SPIRIT
Find what spiritually moves you.  It's simple, spirituality isn't meant to be difficult.  Now that it's getting a little nicer turn to nature for some guidance.
Check out Joanne from Sacred Scribes blog http://energyofcolours.blogspot.com/2011/09/colours-for-mind-body-and-spirit.html for some very interesting reading and to find out more about colors.  For my photo I chose royal blue, emerald green to revitalize my mind, orange to revitalize my body and purple to stimulate my spirit.
 

Today give a good morning hug and get rid of a little negative thing, find what spiritually moves you and we are three steps closer to getting to fabulous!

just to let you know...FABULOUS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!    xxxxoooo Michelle

fling [ fling ]
1.       throw something violently: to throw something or somebody carelessly or forcefully
2.       move forcefully: to move forcefully in a way that seems impressive or dramatic
3.       move your head or arms: to move your head or arms in a particular direction suddenly and dramatically
fab·u·lous [ fábbyələss ]
1.       amazing: amazingly or almost unbelievably great or impressive
2.       typical of fables: described in or typical of myths and legends
3.       excellent: extremely good, pleasant, or enjoyable

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're off to a fantastic start!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a day filled with everything Fabulous!

      Delete

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!