Sunday, March 11, 2012

SUNDAY MORNING PANCAKES...

My daughter, Nyla woke us up this morning with her dream, Mommy, Mommy I dreamed that we made pancakes in the donut maker.  (Nyla got a babycakes donut maker from Santa, I just love Santa and his great gifts! :)

Being the doubting parents that we are sometimes, we really didn't think it would work.  I mean, who does that?  We gave this "scientific experiment a try" anyway. 

Wow, what a yummy and easy idea (doesn't get any easier than a "complete" box of pancake mix).  I have got to get out of my adult head and listen to Nyla and all kids for that matter more often!

Kids have rockin great ideas!

What's your kid idea today? (not your kid's idea but Your kid idea although I would love to hear your kid's ideas too :)  xxxxoooo Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!