Thursday, March 29, 2012

FLINGING INTO FABULOUS ...FINALE'


I feel so fabulously happy, I'm one moment closer to my husband coming home!  I just got his call he'll be home tonight! He was suppose to be home yesterday; we knew when we didn't hear from him by nighttime it wasn't happening.  Finally on the 11th day, I get to see my husband!

So this is my last day of "Flinging into Fabulous...all during a fishing trip" but not my last day of feeling fabulous.  I hope its not yours either!

I'm leaving you with some fabulous clues from earlier in the flinging and a thought.  It has been a ton of fun and I've learned a few things.  I'll be back in awhile, after I've soaked up the sweetness of complete family and husband time... xxxxoooo Michelle



I think if you think of all the things you love instead of all the things that you have to do then you will have a fabulously happy day.


Here are a few of my loves for today
(these are in no particular order)

I love the way my heart skips a beat when Andy calls when he's away on a fishing trip

I love the way my dog Martine, nestles and nozzles in his covers and then finally plops, I love his plop

What is your "box" becoming?
I love the sound our dogs make as they are eating and drinking, crunch, crunch, crunch, lap, lap, lap

Embrace all your feelings
I love the way Nyla gives feelings and names to everything, for instance she says you have to be kind to our home otherwise its feelings will get hurt.

I love being alone

I love the smell of coming rain and that there is a word for that, Petrichor
I love that I fall in love with new things daily
I love blogging
Pretty little lunch and snack presents
I love to be inspired
I love going on
inspirational walks and drives
I love great food
I love that I can put on my lipgloss without a mirror
I love pretty mirrors
I love my dream, to publish my children's book, The Town of Plizz Dot

Realize what makes you feel fabulous
I love my computer and camera
I love that I can see, feel, taste, touch and speak
I love that Nyla is feeling better
I love my cellulite, I just wish it didn't go everywhere with me
I love pretty thank you notes
I love my earrings my husband gave me for Valentine's Day
I love to send pretty thank you notes
I love our home in Costa Rica
I love cows, I love their beautiful eyes
I love my moms daily phone call
I love that I will find new things to love tomorrow
Rainbows symbolize happiness
I love chicken n dumplins
I love when time stands still when I need it to
I love music that makes me feel
I love my daydreams
I love my pj's
I love rainbows and I love how everyone loves rainbows!


I'm sending each and everyone of you a big hug filled with all the love you need! xxxxoooo Michelle :)

2 comments:

  1. That last photo is so cool, what is that?
    I love many of those things you mentioned, I enjoyed reading more about you and love the photos and now I'm hungry for hershey kisses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for swinging by, the last photo is my "rainbow in my window" it was super easy to make, I just used clear containers that I had and the box that it came in and some water and food coloring, quick and easy! I'm having a hershey kiss and hot chocolate right now, hugs and kisses! Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!