Friday, January 6, 2012

ART IS GREAT with a twist...



I bought this beautiful painting, Maud Allen’s Music Room by Herbert Davis Richter.  (It was one of my thrift store finds)  I thought it would be perfect for Nyla's bedroom.  I thought she would love it, I was proud of myself.  She hated it.  She said there were no people or anything living in it.  So I put it in our kitchen.  She doesn't like it there either.  :( 


I thought about what Nyla said about nothing living in the picture so I decided to add Nyla to the picture.  I thought what I did was funny and spectacular.



Nyla didn't.  She adventually got a laugh out of it, but not as much as I did.  I guess the beauty of art is in the eye of the beholder.  I think I'm gonna add me to the picture maybe she will like it more, or do you want a famous painting I got one, cheap! haha

xxxxxooooo

(Nyla created this self-portrait of her in her school art class)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!