Monday, June 10, 2013

FATHER'S DAY GIFT...shadow art!


I got this really cute & fun idea from this Superstar blogSometimes homemade.

It was fun, quick & easy! For a one of a kind art project, you have to give this a try! We had to do this super quick before the sun slipped away & Daddy got home.  Our sidewalk was a little bumpy so I told Nyla to jump up on the truck.  
Boy, she got a big kick out of that!

The wind was blowing our sign around & the sun was fading & I was trying to make sure Nyla didn't fall off the truck as I was danglin on one foot but I think the pics turned out great :)

I took a couple of the pictures & got architecture size black & whites made (super jumbo cheap pics 2 for around $5)






I can't wait to do more shadow art... when the sun comes back!  Thanks Sometimes Homemade for sharing this super cute Father's Day idea, you made my day!, whew, I can kick back & relax - usually I'm super last minute on the gifty ideas!


Come hang with us, were having a ton of fun!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! and I love the way you angled your picture. Nyla's daddy's going to love it!!! How can he not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, the angling was purely by accident :) I'm so glad I found you again! :) Michelle

      Delete

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!