Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gifty for Teacher!...


I just have to say...MAGIC WALLETS ARE THE COOLEST!

I made one for Nyla while she was sleeping and I left one for her to decorate, so she did before school.  She thought it would be the perfect gift for her awesome teacher, Mr. Kossove. (maybe he can shed some light how this magic trick works :)





I just love, love love how Nyla decorated it and filled it with a little heart! awwww.  

Just zoom over to Minieco.co.uk for the full tutorial and tons of inspiration!

Ok, I just have to confess my total fumbly side, I couldn't get it at first :( so just in case open left to right, right to left, left to right, right to left - or the other way around.  I get it now & I wanna make one for me!

I hope you have a super fun-filled day loaded with magical experiences!

I'm hanging here, come join me!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!