Monday, June 24, 2013

Jumpin on the bed...


One morning I was coming out of my room and I caught Nyla having fun, WOW what a special moment for me.  I don't usually walk around my house with my phone but boy I'm glad I did this day because this moment was gone in an instant!

http://picasion.com/i/1UJrA/
A Special Nyla Moment...


Here's another MOMENT that I had my phone & it changed my outlook. (Seriously, I really don't have my phone attached to my hip :)

Hey, I want to give a super shout out to Manon's blog.  She has a really fantastic tutorial on creating animation & she's a really fun artist!  If it wasn't for Manon I wouldn't be able to share my captured Nyla moment and I can't wait to have some silly fun creating animation!! So big heartfelt thank you!!

I hope everyone has a jump on the bed, special giggly day!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!