Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween craft easy!!

I saw this at the Lacey apple festival and knew I just had to share it with you!  I think this is  perfect for class parties. Nyla had fun making these and then gobblin them up!  


Easy!

Plastic gloves (make sure it's not the powder kind, I got ours from Dollar Store but they were gigantic, we had no problem eating them up though :)
tons of popcorn
candy corn
little bat rings (from dollar store)

Fill and "hand" out. (just couldn't help it :)

Thanks Lacey Apple Festival for a great time and this very cute idea!

Nyla & her best bud, Stella having a great time eating their popcorn hands and picking out perfect pumpkins.  We couldn't talk them into the pie eating contest though.

xxxxoooo Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!