Monday, October 8, 2012

More farm fun...this time in NJ

I just have to say, I'm so glad I have a child 'cause I just don't think I would do any of this stuff and boy would I be missing out on some serious fun!  We roamed around back and forth for hours. This year hasn't gotten cold yet, which seamed a little strange but hey, I'm really not into freezing, no complaints here!  I didn't grow up in NJ so this is all really cool to me; what kind of seasonal fun are y'all doing in your neck of the woods? I would love to hear... 














 We went to Argos Farm, check out their link for some fun farm time!

Corn was falling out of our clothes for the rest of the day; my feet never felt so good & tingly from the corn massage...we left pooped and happy, life is good! Don't let the kids have all the fun. Embrace your local scenery and tell me about it.               xxxxoooo Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!