Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bubbly Book... Squeezy DIY


This DIY is easy & squeezy!  I mean who can't resist bubble wrap!!!

Just grab some bubble wrap and clear wrapping paper cut into as many rectangles as you want pages.  (I just used 1 of each) fill with fun sweetness, tape edges of clear paper to keep all confetti in. Tie with a pretty ribbon for the book binder and mail.

I love how the binder ribbon looks like a hair bow on my bubble pop girl, totally by accident but cute huh?  And since pages are see threw you get a twofer on your designs :)

Your bubbly book friend will giggle from your sweetness.  I'm going to mail mine to Nyla, I think she's going to love it - who wouldn't love fun, squeezy mail? 

I think this would also be perfect present for little little ones.

post signature

It would make me smile big time if you followed my blog & me on instagram at mommyspinkielipgloss!

I'm hanging at this party, come join me!!
ThePinJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!