Thursday, January 10, 2013

Resolutions not my word anymore!

DESIRES!  woo doesn't that sound soo much better than Resolutions!  I can't take credit for this succulent word, credit goes all to one of my best buds, Maureen.  Thanks chickie for giving me such a new outlook on those - now desirable changes I wish to make!

I know it's not right off the bat, the new year is slipping on.  Some of us are already starting to wane a little from our "resolutions" and that is just my point.  Who slips away from "Desires", I mean wow, we run to those bad boys so to speak!

One of my "Desires" is to change my thought pattern, expand my brain into the positive, fun zone that I always want to be in.  Because, if I start expanding my word choices then my daughter will too, I learn so much from Nyla, she is an amazing positive free spirit and I want her to stay that way.  My point is don't we all want to be positive, fun, people in this world? and it can start one word at a time... Now, doesn't that sound well desirable

Is there one word that you could change that would turn your world around? Remember, our old resolution friend got a makeover and is  now proud and a "Desire" for all.

I'm not gonna go into all my "Desires" for 2013.
 (to be honest, I haven't really thought of them all yet :)

But here's some:
Evolve my blog as I do.  I have to say, I really have grown to love this beautiful thing, its been such a fantastic, learning experience and Wow,  It's so freeing when I figure something out!

I'm not promising myself the moon, right now, I just want to dip my toes into the blog pool, gently dangling with my swimmies on.  One day, I know I'll feel comfortable in the deep end and I'm excited at the possibilities :)  

Find the voice for my children's book, The Town of Plizz Dot.  Follow where my heart leads me and submit to publishers that make sense.  Refresh and expand my vision for my dreamy book.

Mainly, Dream as big as the universe, join me, it will be a freeing!

xxxxoooo Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!