Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Laundry Art


The other day, Nyla and one of her best buds, Otto were playing with the water guns - way past summer.  Anyway, eventually I took them and decided they were pretty cool.

So I hung them up in my  Office, hmm, well laundry room. At one point, I had envisioned my laundry room to be neat and organized and kind of a sanctuary for me, a little sneaky place for me to hide.  I even have a little sofa in there.    Well, its rarely that and most of the time I try to get out of there as quick as I can!  My sofa is usually stuffed with clothes that never seem to get folded or put away and oh, those socks that never have a match!  Ya know,  I really don't get since were such a small family!  So, I thought, I'm gonna have to use my super Mommy powers and that's why I hung up those water guns and Nyla's cape.  

I actually wore that cape for most of our Sunday, one of my lazy days until Nyla said, "Mommy when are you gonna take that cape off and get out of your pj's."  

I'm gonna blast anybody who adds one piece of laundry or mess to my "Office" - once I get it all straightened up :), and that's how I'm gonna achieve my laundry room dilemma!  By being a water gun totten, cape wearing "in my mind" super hero!  

How do you do to conquer those pesky chores?  To read more of my super hero silliness click here.  I hope you have a fun-filled, super hero kind of day!  xxxxoooo Michelle

Join me at this cool party!

3 comments:

  1. You sound like a fun mom! I get through pesky chores by calling my sisters and having them entertain me while I do the chore. Luckily I have five of them, so they don't get (too) tired of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so lucky to have 5 sisters! I'm going to use your idea and recruit my friends, thanks for the idea! :)

      Delete
  2. Was on another blog and saw your blog. The laundry really made me smile.


    I would love to have you to link up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-60-with-grandpas.html

    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!