Sunday, May 6, 2012

REMEMBERING SUNDAY mornings...



Here's to remembering, embracing and exchanging the was for the NOW...

(no particular order, just what popped in my head)

Breakfast out...
Sleepovers...
Last day of freedom...
The sound of the vacuum cleaner hitting my door...
Mom looking pretty for church...
Discovery...
Carefree Daydreaming...
Church services...
Eating a pack of "certs" in church every sermon...
Yummy big breakfast...
Youth group...
Casey Kasem radio show...
Driving...
Errands...
Sunday School...
Being in the backseat...(without a car seat or safety belt)
Sunrises... (a few) 
Going to the grocery store...
Being bored...
Seeing Dad...
Greg playing basketball in our driveway...
MawMaw...
Avoidance...
Talking with my friends about the night before...
Planning the next adventure...
Not knowing the next adventure but knowing I have to go to school the next day...
Mom doing lawn work...
Sleeping late...
Hangovers...
Going out to breakfast with a bunch of friends that we met the night before...
Buying my "aqua net" hairspray for the week...
Laughing...

What do you remember about your Sunday mornings...



To read more about me and my lists, here's 
Loves right now  and to find out about our families good morning hug Feeling Fabulous




Today my Sunday morning was sleeping late (9:00, which never, ever happens anymore & I never thought 9 am would be late), REIKI, hot tea, good morning hug from Nyla, Andy on a fishing trip, writing this blog and now going to get fresh, hot donuts with my girlie.  I'll pick you up some... xxxxoooo Michelle






2 comments:

  1. Missy, you're so awesome! I wish I had been more like you when I was your age. I love your gifts and your originality. Some of your Sunday Morning memories are also some of mine. For example, your Mom is my inspiration, Mamaw is a wonderful memory, Greg makes my heart sad, but I do have some great memories of him also. Church, Sunday School, Certs. My kids in church on either side of me saying the Lord's Prayer and singing hymns. So many memories that I love. I think you're so cool, Missy and I love you so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Diane you made my day!! Thanks for sharing some of your Sunday memories and reading my blog!I love how you are part of my family, I feel sooo honored and inspired by you!! I love you too! hugs and smoochies, Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!