Monday, February 18, 2013

Crafty funk...

I'm in one! It seems like all the really fun stuff I've been seeing in the blog world is just not working for me!  I don't know how you are but when I see a cool craft idea, I just dive right in, not much research or thought; just a go for it kinda attitude.  

Like this felting project... I just couldn't get it and ended up breaking most of the needles.  I abandoned this project but I'm not giving up on it yet, it's still on my desk waiting and lingering...maybe its the little red heart that keeps me hopeful!  If anyone has advice I'd love to hear :)


or this marbling effect...the kind you do for nails.  I had visions (maybe of grandeur) I was going to marbleize all kinds of things -  everything but my nails. I do love the dreamy look of the water & nail polish droplets in this picture though (maybe I'll frame it).  I have a few more pics but their lost on my computer somewhere!

Anyway, that's what I'm up to when I haven't posted; I'm just having fun trying new funky crafts, hopefully to show you!  xxxxoooo Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!