Thursday, June 14, 2012

Whats on My Counter top...


Just a glimpse...
Bagbalm I can't live without, Colonies- Costa Rican money (Andy just got back), black marker, phone, shells, squishy octopus...a little of us...my family. 


Most of the time I spend trying to clean and clear my cluttered counter tops but as I looked at it this morning I thought wow, this reflects my family!   So now I'm going to try to eliminate my frustration and embrace the beauty of what my family is into at that glimpse in time. 

That's my change in 5.  I'm changing my attitude - cause who needs frustration! I would love to know what's on your counter tops and how you enhance your life in 5 minutes.

Click here to read about my quick
5 minute changes  & 5 minute Love


xxxxoooo Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!