Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pretty Shell Appetizer Plates





Hi Everyone!
Here is a simple, fun project that will make your summer time appetizers look like a million bucks!


Go on a treasure hunt to your favorite beach, shell shop or the internet world and find some pretty shells.

Since my shells were fresh from the sea (thanks to my super awesome fisherman husband, Andy) I gave them a sudsy bubble bath and a manicure to smooth the edges.





I chose silver for a glammy look and painted the edges like a french manicure.
Chocolate kiss, tomato salad, grilled pineapple and ceviche!








We're big on ceviche' in my house, click here for an easy, fab, perfect for summertime  CEVICHE' RECIPE

Special thanks to my husband, Andy for bringing me these beautiful scallop shells!

Thanks Surfer Magazine for providing an awesome mag and backdrop for my shell appetizer plates!

xxxxoooo Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!