Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I snuck away...



Ok this was a spur of the moment sneak away, and since I was in a rush I forgot to tell you...we went to Costa Rica.  I kept thinking...I'll get to use the Internet at some point but that just didn't happen.  So while we were gone we enjoyed life without Internet, phone & tv.  Now that I'm back, I'm having a real hard time getting back in the blogging grove or even turning on the computer.

Our days were empty but full of just what we needed. Here are a few pictures to show you what I mean...






Nyla and Makayla having some "calm" hammock time (boy they can really do some crazy flips and stuff, who knew a hammock could also be an amusement park ride!)



My favorite church in Costa Rica...I just love it!


There will be more I promise I just have to stop daydreaming.  Hey, I really appreciate you stopping by! My blog door is always open for you!  

 :) xxxxooo Michelle

1 comment:

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!