Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer SNOW CONE craft


Snow cones remind me of being a kid! Sloppy, drippy, sticky, too sweet, cold, stain your tongue and teeth yumminess!

So when I saw this cute as a button snow cone craft from the amazing, http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com I fell in love!

Just follow the simple instructions SNOW CONE FUN and you can be in snow cone heaven year round and you don't even have to stain your teeth! :) 
I thought these were so fun, I had them on my table for awhile as a centerpiece. (I got carried away and painted the whole ball but as the tutorial states - it saves paint if you only paint two thirds.)




I'm in love with the golden sparkle of this snow cone.  Can you imagine eating a real golden jeweled snow cone?  My Styrofoam balls were a different size so I had to do some minor adjustments to her template; other than that this was easy and fun.  I glued my snow cones to a 16x20 canvas and created summertime artwork that lasts all year!  We decided to hang it in Nyla's room.  I don't know why she had her "ice cream" bubbles in her room - but it goes with it right? (I'll have to sneak them out of there before the next  play date :)

Super thanks to EZ at http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/  for this fun inspiration and all the Snow Cone makers out there!  I'm off to find you!

Have a fun summer day! xxxxoooo Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!