Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WINTER ICE BAUBLES.... easy DIY



This is about as easy & pretty as it gets on a winter day!

Fill balloons with water, food coloring, little jewels.  You can even fill one with food for the birdies.  Let frozey nature do its thing; when balloons are frozen - pop the balloon and enjoy the pretty baubles of winter :)


When I started my bauble making, it was snowing, then over night it rained turned warmish, then the next day super frozey, snow was gone & balloons were frozen to the table :)

I brought my baubles inside, they are so pretty slowly melting in the warmth of our home, they look like gigantic marbles.


(To avoid spraying water everywhere like I did; add a tiny bit of water/jewels in the balloon first, then add food coloring, then continue to fill balloon to the size you want) 

Click here for some of my other fun & yummy things to do with balloons. Marshmallow Shooters & Chocolate Cups.

Have a fantastic, cozy day!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!