Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sparkles for 2012


As I was working on yesterday’s post, Nyla was busy with her new mini post-it notes, which she just loves!!  She bought them with her own money, so our Costa Rica fund is down a little bit.  I heard her ask my husband for some glitter, normally that would raise some red flags and then she got some little jars.  After a while Nyla said, Mommy put this in your blog.  As I looked over my heart just beamed and I think this is just perfect for New Year’s wishes.
Nyla's recipe for happiness,  each of these sparkles add up to what you need.   
I say throw in a little family and dreams and you are set!
Happy 2012!!!  Here's to US and our dream accomplishments!!  Thank you for supporting me!
xxxxxooooo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!