Friday, December 30, 2011

I lied...and the Things I cannot believe!



Well yesterday, I was already to embrace the cold winter season but what I did not do was go outside yet.
So when we realized exactly how cold it was Nyla immediately said lets count my piggy bank money maybe there’s enough to go to Costa Rica.  So we did and there wasn’t.  So the grumpies set in. 

  By the end of the day I found a few things that made me laugh     (and that made my family so much happier) and by the end of it became:







Things I cannot believe:
  1. 1.  My to-do list (for those who know me this is quite funny) but we were trying to plan our day and these were the day’s events – surfing for Andy, ice skating for family, Nyla got a zip line from Santa, we have it up but we wanted to expand it)  I love looking at this to-do list, it makes me feel so fit! :) We did the surfing and ice skating and just to let you know I'm still the hoovering next to wall type skater.
  2.  The size of the easy bake oven!  This was a very cool gift from Grandma and Pop Pop.  I remember having one and thought it was the best! Now what I didn't remember was the size of the cookies.  I think they are perfect tea party, fairy size cookies.  If I were to eat these cookies all the time I would never have to worry about getting into my swimsuit!  Here have a cookie.
  3. I don't have a picture of this but I can't believe we still have Easter, Halloween and now Christmas candy still around! I better get to munchin!
There that's it, the things I cannot believe and the things that pulled me out of the grumpy blues!   By the way, don't you just love how Nyla had a category for tooth fairy money and how she wrote her dollar bills - 1db
:)
xxxxxoooooo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!