Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MERMAID FOOD...


I'm on a kale kick these days, well kale chips.  It's about the easiest recipe ever!!

Simply wash & dry kale,
spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray
break up kale into little pieces removing stems & spread all over cookie sheet
spray again and add salt to taste, I like a more generous amount.
Bake at 350 for about 20 min.


& there you have it... MERMAID FOOD! 
It's like crunchin' on salty, crispy air, way cheaper than chips, better for ya plus hey, summer's coming & we all want to be mermaids right? :) 



I'm hanging here, come join me!

Catch a Glimpse Button

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I will try that this week. Have you ever had kale chips that tasted a tiny bit sweet with the salty? Wonder if I add a tiny sprinkle of brown sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kale! Thanks for posting this recipe. It's been a challenge getting it right lately. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe!! I'm definitely going to try this Mermaid food :)! I've been looking for a way to eat kale! Thanks for the idea! Thanks so much for stopping by potlucks on the porch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!