Friday, August 23, 2013

OMG OOWEY GOOEY...


PECAN BRITTLE



Need I say more???  I had this at a party and was on the hunt for the recipe.  I about fell over at the easiness of it! and the huge bonus... my teeth didn't break trying to eat it; but they may fall out from all the sugar I just ate :)

Ingredients
Enough graham crackers to fill a large cookie sheet
1 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
(chocolate chips for over-the-top yum)


Directions

1 Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil & spray with cooking spray
2 Spread graham crackers on cookie sheet
3 Combine sugar & butter in pan 
4 Bring to a boil
5 Stir in nuts and cook for 1-1/2 minutes
6  Spread bubbly goodness over crackers 
7  Bake at 350 for 10 minutes
8 Let cool and break into pieces 



After it was baked, I threw a few chocolate chips on for extra umph, WOW!!  I guess you can really go crazy and add all kinds of yumminess.

This recipe is definitely on my holiday yummy treat list!  How can you beat a 4 ingredient, quick & easy recipe?  Now I have to do a million situps haha (well...I'm not really).


My Mom also gave this recipe a big thumbs up and she would know about super deserts, this one is hers, check it out  Pineapple Spring Cake.


post signature


I'm sharing this recipe at these parties; come join me!!
The Best Blog Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!