Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photo shoot filler day!

If you ever have some time to fill on a lazy, waiting for friends to call, kinda day then try this... a little photo shoot.  I am so glad I remembered this little fun, free thing to do; especially since we were going nuts with boredom!  This was totally on the fly, we just got some ice cream, didn't want to go back home, were waiting for the friend call and it turned into a really fun moment for us! All it took was a phone and Nyla's really cool taste in clothes.

we call it
What Nyla wore...








We did this before with one of Nyla's best buds, its really fun CHECK THIS OUT.
I would love to see/hear about any fun, photo shoot filler days that you do!!

post signature


I'm hanging with these cool people today!!
Ladybird Ln
A Mommy's Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! New follower here, I found you on the UBP13! Your blog is absolutely amazing! I am a new blogger and hope you can come by and follow me at http://mybutterflyhaus.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in, I can't wait to visit you, I love new friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I bet she loved posing for the camera and modeling her sweet outfit!!!

    Kassi @ Truly Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!