Monday, April 8, 2013

Nyla got her ears pierce! (part 1)


Hi guys! It's Nyla and I want to tell you some thing.  I gust got my ears pierced on Saturday!My friend Stella came with me. We went to the mall. 


I had to go to a store in the mall. A little  scared is how I was feeling! But then I noticed that it wasn't all that scary.The people were rely nice and there were 2 people so they got pierce both my ears at once.


After that Stella and I went out to lunch.  I got mac and cheese it was yummy!Next we got ice cream from Ritas. Stella and I got the same thing a twist with sprinkles. 






Thanks Nyla for this awesome post!  I'm gonna do a part 2 about getting your ears pierced tomorrow.  I love you and am super proud of you!! Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle!!! Visiting you from the UBC 2013. My daughter has been asking to get her ears pierced too ( I have delayed it by getting magnetic earrings though - LOL )

    Stop by, say hi and stay awhile:

    http://www.lavitabelle.com

    xo Kristle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know about magnetic earrings! Nyla used purple blinging stickers on her ears until she could get them pierced :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Nyla, it's Makenzie. I really like your earrings. What did it feel like?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!