Saturday, March 1, 2014

NAPKIN RINGS...EASY DIY!


I grew up with a Mom that just loves being fancy and has no problem using china for breakfast or pizza. 
Napkin rings diy, recycled crafts, toilet paper roll craft


Even though I'm an adult, I still feel like a little, giddy girl when I go for a glam table setting.  Ya know it really is super fun to set a fancy table to up the ordinary meal; and that means busting out the napkin rings!  The thing is I didn't have napkin rings until today. 

I came up with the idea for these easy napkin rings as I took the last paper towel off the roll, not having another roll, this is where an idea was born :)

It just takes 3 things & a few minutes to make: 
1-3 paper towel rolls 
Contact paper
Scissors


How to:
I cut each napkin ring 2 inches (5 per roll plus a little left over)
Size up the contact paper, snip & roll.


Easy peasy huh? I hope you have a fab day!




post signature

I'm hanging with this fun bunch, come join me  :)
YourSiteTitle Say G'Day Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!