Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SNOWMAN till summer!...


Just make a mini snowman & plop it in your freezer & giggle throughout the seasons. Every time you open your freezer you will get a cheery little reminder of the fun of winter :)


I got this super cute idea from some of Nyla's BFF's (Hey Gabby & Gianna!) It was such a cute, unexpected surprise when I opened their freezer last year, I, umm we just couldn't wait to make one for our home :)  Thanks guys for being our inspiration!!

It seems like were gonna get some more snow, looks like I might have a party in my freezer by the end of the season :)

Nyla also added to the freezer some snow for snowballs & snowy icecream, let the party begin!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!