Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SOAP BOX PARTY!


I just love fun mail & I'm sure everyone else does too!  So, instead of throwing these little soap boxes away, Nyla & I decided to fill them with fun stuff & mail the party!

Here's some of the silly things we put in our party surprise.


Nyla decided her fun stuff was too big to fit in the little box so she tucked it all in an envelope.  She mailed it to her MaMa JJ.


I mailed mine to Auntie Kym.



I think they turned out pretty good & who doesn't love fun mail!! (plus the box has a nice soapy fragrance from the soap - thanks ZEST) 


Here's another idea for some FUN MAIL  and in case you missed it, how to make MINI HUGS.

Have a fun, silly day!!

post signature

I'm hanging here, come join me!

Our Sunday Best link party




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!